Sunday 19 May 2024 - 12:00

06:22 pm

Visitors:
Online:

Chief of staff says Iran plans no more actions against Israel

NNA - The operation was conducted because the Zionist regime had crossed Iran's red line and it was unacceptable, Baqeri said.

"The Zionist regime's act to target Iran's consulate in Damascus and to martyr the Iranian legal advisors who were present in that country upon the invitation of the Syrian government was crossing red lines that all countries except two or three supporters of the Zionist regime condemned," he added.

The senior general further said the Israeli offensive had to be responded to, and the Supreme Leader said this punishment must be done.

Earlier on Sunday, the IRGC issued the stern warning in a second statement it released following drone and missile attacks on military sites in the Israeli-occupied territories in retaliation for the regime’s strike on the Iranian consulate in Syria on April 1. It warned the US against supporting and participating in any action that harms Iranian interests, promising a reciprocal and proportional response to American and Israeli threats originating from any country. --- IRNA

 

 

=============

تابعوا أخبار الوكالة الوطنية للاعلام عبر أثير إذاعة لبنان على الموجات 98.5 و98.1 و96.2 FM

  • NNA Services
  • Email Service
  • Mobile App
  • Responsive Website