Minister of Information says National News Agency's open strike “bitter decision”

NNA - Caretaker Minister of Information, Ziad Al-Makary, on Thursday issued a statement regretting the failure of all the efforts that had been exerted to address the righteous demands of the National News Agency’s employees. 

“As of midnight, the National News Agency will start an open strike, which I hope will not be prolonged,” the Information Minister said. 

“Despite this bitter decision, I will spare no effort to follow up on the sacred demands of NNA employees,” Al-Makary added, deeming this matter a top priority. 

 

 

 

 

=============R.H.

تابعوا أخبار الوكالة الوطنية للاعلام عبر أثير إذاعة لبنان على الموجات 98.5 و98.1 و96.2 FM

  • NNA Services
  • Email Service
  • Mobile App
  • Responsive Website